MIGA's investment in risk management is significant and we are commited to providing services that assist midwives to manage risk in their day to day practice.
It's easy, flexible and varied so you can participate in a way that suits you.
Completing 10 Points = 10% premium discount*
More than 70% of our clients already enrol in the Risk Management Program each year and together we are having an impact on the frequency and cost of claims - read more here.
It's easy to do... here's how
- Book the Online Workshop (4 Points)
- Complete the Midwifery Quiz or Questionnaire online (2 Points each)
- Assess your practice with our online tool - Practice Review Stage 1 (2 Points)
- Make some improvements in your practice and tell us about them - Practice Review Stage 2 (6 Points)
- Have you completed the ACM MPR? Just send us a copy of the certificate (2 Points)
Log in to the Client Area and make a booking or complete an activity or call us on 1800 777 156.
Why risk management?
We monitor the value of the Risk Management Program. We see risk management as a vital took in controlling professional indemnity claims and premiums in the future.
Read our latest analysis of how risk management is making a difference. View the analysis.
Please log into the Client Area to:
For all other enquiries please contact the Risk Management Department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 1800 777 156 (National Freecall).
* When you renew your insurance with MIGA in 2013